Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Education Curator Position

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 15:12:07 PDT

Finally the Albuquerque Museum has posted the position for Curator of
Education. The opening will be posted until Friday 10/12/07.
Anyone with museum and education experience wishing to work in our
wonderful museum shoud apply. Our museum is city owned
and is both an art and a history museum concentrating on 400 years of
history and artist from New Mexico. I promised several people
that I would put the word out as soon as this position was posted. Of
course you would have to move to New Mexico if you got the job.

I posted a link to the job posting on my blog of 9/11/07 - the link
is below:

See my newest watercolors:

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America

Join the Campaign Now