[teacherartexchange] Confirmation of registration

---------

From: Connie Barnhart (connie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 14:05:25 PDT

To whom it may concern: When I re-registered for the teacher art exchange I
received a message saying that I had registered and that an e-mail message
would be sent to my address. I should then reply and my registration would
be complete. I didn't receive an e-mail message to reply to. I have
checked to see if your messages are being sent to junk-mail and that's not
happening. I have received many valuable tips and lesson plans from your
teacherartexchange the last two years. I hope that I can continue to do so.
Please let me know if I should try anything else.

Thank you,
Connie