RE: [teacherartexchange] Drawing

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 10:18:31 PDT

Ken,
I was just looking at my copy of your book last week! I'm getting it
out to share with my students, even tho it's intended for older
students. I'm glad it came up on the list again!
Jan in Tampa gr. 1-5

I wrote a book on the beginning of drawing called "Drawing Course
101" in it we (I co-wrote) go over a project that shows contour
observational drawing, composition, gradation techniques, shading
with a tool, and the 5 basic shading areas. I would be happy to give
you the things you would need to start this project.

Ken Schwab
retired