Re: [teacherartexchange] My summer art project

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 08:37:31 PDT

These are great photo's, as a cyclist I appreciate the use of
bicycles for comuting and going places. I wish there were more
people in the States who would pick up on this and reduce our
dependance on foreign oil. Good Job!

Ken Schwab

http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html

> "Motives are rarely pure or purely wicked, but a muddle of
> ambition,
> ambivalence, misperception, and sometimes desperation. If our own
> motives are often unclear, the motives of a pope or a painter five
> hundred years ago are at best conjecture. I have tried not to
> ascribe
> or assume motive and suggest it only when I can quote someone's own
> words. Since even these can be misleading, proceed with a generous
> mind."
>
> Basilica The Splendor and the Scandal: Building St. Peter's
> R.A. Scotti
>
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

Ken Schwab