[teacherartexchange] "No Strings Attached: Wireless Laptops in Education"

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 07:41:36 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Found this today on Dr. Roland's blog:
http://www.artjunction.org/blog/
I check his blog daily (usually) to see what new stuff he has found.

No Strings Attached: Wireless Laptops in Education
http://etc.usf.edu/plans/default.htm
If you're looking for exemplary models of technology integration in
the classroom, check out No Strings Attached: Wireless Laptops in
Education, which includes over 100 Quicktime videos taped in Florida
Schools organized by subject area and grade levels.

While you are at Art Junction.... Check out the Simpsonize Yourself
post.... Turn yourself into a character from Springfield.

Enjoy....

Judy Decker