Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] My summer art project

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2007 - 19:04:05 PDT

While I was in Amsterdam this summer I decided to do a photo essay on cyclists.

If you would like to look at some of the images go to:

Harold Olejarz
Art/Tech Teacher
Technology Coordinator
Wyckoff, NJ
Google Certified Teacher
Personal Website -
School Website -
"Motives are rarely pure or purely wicked, but a muddle of ambition,
ambivalence, misperception, and sometimes desperation. If our own
motives are often unclear, the motives of a pope or a painter five
hundred years ago are at best conjecture. I have tried not to ascribe
or assume motive and suggest it only when I can quote someone's own
words. Since even these can be misleading, proceed with a generous
Basilica The Splendor and the Scandal: Building St. Peter's
R.A. Scotti
To unsubscribe go to