[teacherartexchange] My summer art project

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2007 - 19:04:05 PDT

hi,

While I was in Amsterdam this summer I decided to do a photo essay on cyclists.

If you would like to look at some of the images go to:

http://www.olejarz.com/bikes/index.htm

--
Harold
Harold Olejarz
Art/Tech Teacher
Technology Coordinator
Wyckoff, NJ
Google Certified Teacher
Personal Website - www.digitalharold.com
School Website -
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html
"Motives are rarely pure or purely wicked, but a muddle of ambition,
ambivalence, misperception, and sometimes desperation. If our own
motives are often unclear, the motives of a pope or a painter five
hundred years ago are at best conjecture. I have tried not to ascribe
or assume motive and suggest it only when I can quote someone's own
words. Since even these can be misleading, proceed with a generous
mind."
Basilica The Splendor and the Scandal: Building St. Peter's
R.A. Scotti