Re: [teacherartexchange] Drawing

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2007 - 18:46:21 PDT

I wrote a book on the beginning of drawing called "Drawing Course
101" in it we (I co-wrote) go over a project that shows contour
observational drawing, composition, gradation techniques, shading
with a tool, and the 5 basic shading areas. I would be happy to give
you the things you would need to start this project.

Ken Schwab
retired