Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Dropping in on Romare Bearden - video and book

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2007 - 13:22:13 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Just wanted to let you know that "Dropping in on Romare Bearden" video
and book is ready for shipping. Get your orders in. That is one I
think I will buy for our local art resource center. "Romy" is one of
my "heroes".

The next Dropping in set will be Grandma Moses (due out next summer).

What artist would YOU like to see come in this series?
Frida Kahlo is off the list (permissions for images are too costly).
Let Pam Stephens and/or Jim McNeill know what you would like.
To suggest an artist, teachers can
contact Pam through her website ,
or go through Jim's website Teachers may
also contact or talk to them at the

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources