[teacherartexchange] I Have not received any e-mails since August 28th

---------

From: mbortzfield (zbort_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2007 - 06:28:21 PDT

Dear Judy,

I have not received any e-mails from the Teacher Art Exchange Discussion
Group since August 28th. I don't know what the problem is. I tried to sign
up again on the Incredible Art Departments web-site, and quite honestly, I
couldn't find the link. Please advise me on how to register again. I can
only find the forum on yahoo, and I really miss the discussion group.

Thank you