[teacherartexchange] Altered Book - Tip In Exchange - any interest?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 09:36:04 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Someone asked me when the next Tip In Exchange will be ( A Tip In is a
separate page that is created - then "tipped in" to a book that you
are altering). There will definitely be another Tip In Exchange next
summer (a six for six) but I thought I would see if there is interest
to have one during the school year. The one now could be a five pages
for five (you mail me five pages and get five different ones in
return) -- or a six for six (whatever you folks want). We will "vote"
on a theme once the group is formed.

IF you are interested, reply to me OFF LIST (judy.decker at gmail.com)

first and last name:
email address:
snail mail address:

phone:
suggested theme:

We would be doing facing page spread (2 - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 pages facing
each other - or 8 1/2 x 11 folded). If you would rather do a single
page decorated front and back, let me know in your reply and we could
do it that way this time if the group prefers.

Mail to me date would be first week in February (I would say January -
but everyone who participated last time knows that deadline was
extended a couple of times).

I will try to get more of the pages shared with you on Incredible Art
Department. My scanner does not work - but I could use my digital
camera.

Someone also asked me about hosting an Artist Trading Cards
exchange.... I am not interested in that but you folks are certainly
encouraged to get something going.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department