[teacherartexchange] clay video project

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 05:36:49 PDT

This site is sponsoring a contest until the end of 2007 for persons 16 or older who wish to make a short video called ³Look What I Can Create with Clay on a Pottery Wheel². They are giving a free wheel to the winner.

http://www.creativewheels.com/_YouTube+Contest.html

I an not a big fan of art contests, but if you feel this has educational value as a project that combines the art of pottery and the art of video production, you may want to consider it.

Marvin