[teacherartexchange] Zhang Huan - Contemporary Chinese Artist

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 04:45:41 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I may have posted this artist before... I know I have seen his site before.
http://www.zhanghuan.com/index.asp
Not a site to turn your kiddies loose on (some images for mature
students only) - but one you should take some time to browse.
Performance Art and Photography - Sculpture - Drawings and Paintings -
Installations - Public Works.

Zhang Huan has a solo exhibition ("Zhang Huan: Altered States") at
Asia Society, New York - through January 20 (asiasociety.org )

NY Times - Art Review | Zhang Huan
Chinese Art, in One Man's Translation
By HOLLAND COTTER
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/07/arts/design/07zhan.html?_r=1&ref=arts&oref=slogin

More from New York Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/arts/design/index.html

More on Zhang Huan:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Zhang+Huan&btnG=Google+Search

I will not be adding a link to his site - so save the link if it interests you.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/