Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Zhang Huan - Contemporary Chinese Artist

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 04:45:41 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I may have posted this artist before... I know I have seen his site before.
Not a site to turn your kiddies loose on (some images for mature
students only) - but one you should take some time to browse.
Performance Art and Photography - Sculpture - Drawings and Paintings -
Installations - Public Works.

Zhang Huan has a solo exhibition ("Zhang Huan: Altered States") at
Asia Society, New York - through January 20 ( )

NY Times - Art Review | Zhang Huan
Chinese Art, in One Man's Translation

More from New York Times:

More on Zhang Huan:

I will not be adding a link to his site - so save the link if it interests you.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to