RE: [teacherartexchange] kindergarten class

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2007 - 17:08:07 PDT

Deb, I have taught for a lot of years but never kindergarten until 2 years
ago. I also taught 1-8. I've put together a lot of kinder lesson plans
in the last 2 years and I'd be happy to forward some to you if you email me
privately. I was a little nervous about attention span etc. but I have
fallen in love with this age group - something about their fresh eyes, and
their willingness to try anything.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I am!
Cindy
familyerickson@cox.net