Re: [teacherartexchange] kindergarten class

---------

rpopek_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Sep 06 2007 - 05:05:57 PDT

I had 50 minutes for kindergarten classes. Since they are very quick at everything they do I had clip boards in the room and if they were finished they could go get a clip board, paper and crayons and sit on the rug and draw. Often they would draw the same thing we were working on in the room. A natural desire to practice. I also had lots of books and pattern blocks they could use as well. If all else failed I read a story for the last ten minutes of class just to get everyone settled down and calm.