[teacherartexchange] kindergarten class

---------

From: d putnam art (dputnamart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2007 - 04:23:55 PDT

I have just been informed I will be gaining a kindergarten class this year.
I am excited about the opportunity but I have been teaching 1-8 for 15 years
and am looking for a little direction since I haven't dealt with that age
group before (except for my own children). Are any of you teaching K2 art?
How long are your classes (we only meet once per week) Do you have any
reccommendations? Any suggested websites or books?
Thanks for your help.
Deb Putnam
Gate of Heaven School
http://www.gateofheaven.net/artroom_main_page.htm