[teacherartexchange] Catching Up

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 13:04:24 PDT

I'm trying to catch up on my mail. We left town for a quick trip to
Kansas City and got
delayed on the way back when I wrecked the car we were renting for
the trip. I put
a pic of the car on my blog at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/September07.html
We thought we would try out the Prius Hybird to see how it performed.
We were stuck
in the middle of the Oklahoma Panhandle for the Labor Day weekend. On
my blog,
I also put a pic of the watercolor which was chosen for our Fall
Exhibit. It's sure good to
be back home in Albuquerque.
                                        Woody

Read My Blog: