RE: [teacherartexchange] Henna Mendhi tattoing. Anyone done this?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 08:04:27 PDT

Hi Mike,

It is really cool to do. I once attended a quick workshop on it - then
we got to decorate large sugar cookies with icing using mehndi designs.
Fun!
I know that you do have to be careful about what you use - some stuff
will cause allergic reactions.

DON'T just buy henna at the local drugstore/health food store. It's not
the same thing as the henna used for mehndi.

Jan in Tampa