[teacherartexchange] NAHS Art Service projects

---------

From: Rob & Shannon (mcwaibel_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2007 - 19:41:22 PDT

My colleague and I are starting a new NAHS chapter at our school this year.
We would like to include a volunteer service thread into the chapter. We
were hoping to get some suggestions of service projects from existing
chapters? Also if anyone has some suggestions on induction ceremonies that
would also be helpful.

Thank you,
Shannon McBride
Lakeridge High School