[teacherartexchange] Art History Videos Online - Dr. Christopher Witcombe

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2007 - 16:56:21 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Craig Roland has this linked on Art Education 2.0.....
Christopher Witcombe's EwArt Productions - Art History "in just a minute"
http://ewart.sbc.edu/
"EwArt Productions gives you fact-filled and entertaining coverage of
works of art, artists, and concepts, all 'in just a minute.'
Hosted by art historian Christopher L. C. E. Witcombe."
See Mona Lisa and Last Supper.

I know all of you are familiar with Dr. Witcombe's Art History links:
http://witcombe.sbc.edu/ARTHLinks.html

To see more of Dr. Roland's site recommendations....
http://arted20.ning.com/

Enjoy,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department