RE:[teacherartexchange] [ArtsEducators] index cards

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2007 - 11:18:18 PDT

We do a project for Patriot's Day (September 11) using index cards. I cut them
to resemble gift tags & attach a loop of thread to one end. The students
decorate the plain side with drawings about what Patriot's Day means to them &
add a message on the lined side, such as "We will never forget" or "Thank you
for your service", etc. These tags are then hung on the branches of the small
trees outside our school on Sept. 11 for all to see.

Obviously, we use colored pencil or something that is not water based for
these.

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"