[teacherartexchange] More on Art Teacher From Texas

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2006 - 12:32:14 PDT

The ironic thing is that I was never a peace protestor during the Vietnam
War. I was susceptible to the propaganda that was coming out of Berkeley in
those days, just like anyone else. But my ex hsuband said he didn't want me
to get arrested, that the police did not need any more trouble, that I
should stay home and not add to the problems that the police were having.
So I stayed home. I didn't go. But the facts don't mean anything to those
guys. They just do whatever they want. Just like bullies, they pick on
people who are smaller and more helpless than they are, they never pick on
someone their own size.

Jean Womack