Re: [teacherartexchange] More on Art Teacher from Texas

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 10:08:08 PDT

I have a friend from Plano who has been following this very closely,
and she said the same thing you just did.

The thing is, if it's not about the field trip and all that, then what
IS it about? It sounds kind of like a witch hunt, no matter how you
slice it (especially since she is such a well-respected teacher,
according to several different sources.)

It sounds political. :(