RE: [teacherartexchange] More on Art Teacher from Texas

---------

From: Shannon McGraw (smcgraw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 09:15:45 PDT

Well, I'm from Dallas, and the little I've heard, she was voted recently
as 'Teacher of the Year' or exemplary teacher or something like that.
She's been an art teacher for I think 25 years..so I don't quite buy the
it being 'a school administrator working to help an employee improve her
job performance and to improve the educational experience of students.'
It sounds like administrative blah blah blah to me. I've not seen the
sculpture; but she got a parental slip from each parent giving her
permission to go.
For whatever it's worth.
Shannon