Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Teacher Loses Job After Kids See Nude Sculpture

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 06:48:18 PDT

Diane, is there a teacher's union or association in
Texas that is helping her? Ours is great, but I don't
know about Texas. Even after reading what other
articles I could find, it still sounds pretty much
about the field trip. I guess, with my "nudity"
complaint last year I am automatically on her side.