Re:[teacherartexchange] yarn tangles

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 04:13:08 PDT

20 years ago when I was teaching elementary art, there
was a white box of yarn, purple lettering, with (I
think) 16 cones inside the box. 16 holes were in the
lid of the box and the kides just pulled out the yarn
and it NEVER tangled. Pretty amazing. I don't remember
who made it or how the cones didn't move around in the
box.
Beth