Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Teacher Loses Job After Kids See Nude Sculpture

From: Mr. Icko Gonzalez (artbyg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 15:04:15 PDT

Can we do anything about this? How can we help him?
I am in a far island called Guam, BUT this is a US Territory.

I am saddened by this irony. Some parents allow their kids to watch
all these potentially damaging TV shows and movies with actors saying
curses here and there, and here we are exposing them to the more
substantial aesthethics and this is what one of our own gets.

Is there anything we can do from our tiny corner.

Mister G
Dededo Guam

To unsubscribe go to