Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Teacher Loses Job After Kids See Nude Sculpture

---------

From: Mr. Icko Gonzalez (artbyg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 15:04:15 PDT

THIS IS TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS!

Can we do anything about this? How can we help him?
I am in a far island called Guam, BUT this is a US Territory.

I am saddened by this irony. Some parents allow their kids to watch
all these potentially damaging TV shows and movies with actors saying
curses here and there, and here we are exposing them to the more
substantial aesthethics and this is what one of our own gets.

Is there anything we can do from our tiny corner.

LET US KNOW!

Mister G
Dededo Guam