Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 26, 2006

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 12:53:59 PDT

Thank you for this idea. I think we are going to go
with some tissue paper flowers, because I think that
will be easier for my little kids to do. I'm a little
nervous about the sharp edges of the can. Have you
done this before and did you have any problems with
sharp edges? Someone posted this link:
http://www.passionworks.org/products/flowers.php
which has examples of those flowers. These are
GORGEOUS!! I think I might try making some of these
for fun and maybe some day with my older kids.
Thanks again, Marcia