RE: [teacherartexchange] Art Teacher Loses Job After Kids See Nude Sculpture

---------

From: Norris, Dawn - 026 (Dawn.Norris_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 10:14:11 PDT

This just makes you wonder how do parents get this much power-there has
to be a line drawn especially by the administration as to what rights
parents have. I am appalled that the administration did not back this
teacher up in any way. This country wonders why it is so hard to find
good teachers now a days-HELLO!