RE: [teacherartexchange] non VAPA class

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 12:20:16 PDT

about 5 years ago Nevada decided that " welding arts" counted as our required
humanaties credit. This was on the state level because all the tradesmen classes
were getting squeezed out of their jobs because of new additional core requirements.

>>> DuffeyP@Peninsula.wednet.edu 9/26/2006 2:41 pm >>>
Does anyone know if other states have the same requirement? I am running
into the same issue here in the state of Washington