Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] yarn tangles

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 09:45:17 PDT

Once I visited an art teacher who had liter coke containers cut in half
horizontally and just overlapped back together, with the yarn inside and
up thru the neck. She'd found a holder which could hold 6 of these
containers - 6 yarns. Admittedly it takes up much space for little
yarn. Perhaps this could be modified with those plastic 6 packs they
make now.