Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] non VAPA class


From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 17:53:48 PDT

California high schools use the University of California entrance
requirements as guides. Visual and Performing Arts credits are
required for entrance and only certain classes are approved for the
requirement, so the high schools offer those classes. Guidelines are
at They are pretty
stringent about what is and isn't accepted. Essentially it is
whether the course is aligned with the State Standards

On Sep 26, 2006, at 3:31 PM, Jeff Pridie wrote:

To unsubscribe go to