Re: [teacherartexchange] dispositions of FAILING art teachers

---------

From: Jen Ellis (just.jen.ellis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 16:28:56 PDT

This made me think of the teacher in H.S. that got kicked out of
school for teaching some liberal lessons........and the whole school
had a protest......

The teacher that got demoted in college that was "going crazy" because
he ran about the room shouting about how glorious our art was.

Two of the best ones. Made me think of a little "oh captain, my captain" there.

The persectives of students, parents, organizations, communities,
fellow teachers........they would all be different........

Diane, were you the one that mentioned your school had some methods of
"identifying" students that needed guidance on being educators in a
quite controversial there. I wonder how many people use it.

Jen
Continuing Medical Education
Cleveland Clinic, OH