Re: [teacherartexchange] non VAPA class

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 12:22:10 PDT

one thought--sometimes when you teach a course that is called a career
oriented course there is
lots of moneys available for such courses. Do you need a little boost
in the finances??

>>> ldiem@prodigy.net 9/25/2006 8:56 pm >>>
My school curriculum and instruction just gave approval to a new course

called "Floral Design and Production" for FINE ARTS credit. I am
trying to
fight this as it should be a "Practical Arts" course not a Fine Arts
course.
If anyone has any experience or suggestions to help our dept fight it,

please let me know!

LDiem