Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 07:56:14 PDT

Ann - when I tried to do a search for pop-ups - lots of different things
came up - not much of what I was looking for -
I tried paper engineering and movable books - and was a little more
The pop-ups are based on simple folds - and then you make them as
complex as you want - older kids love them - I have done it with 2nd
graders too -

This page had some links with some directions, but I am not sure what
you are looking for -

does the house pop up - like a square off the page - or does it become
3D out of the fold when the page is open?

Look at the cover of this book - was it something based on this fold?

To unsubscribe go to