[teacherartexchange] HALLOWEEN CARD-POP UP HOUSE THING

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschke_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 07:31:31 PDT

I have seen a great presentation on a combination pop-up card, 3d house
at the Michigan art ed conference.
I am wondering if any of you know what I am talking about and have
written directions. The folding is quite complicated. The item is made
out of tag board and I think it would be suitable for middle schoolers.
Thanks in advance!
Ann Wilschke
Upton Middle School
St. Joseph, Michigan