[teacherartexchange] new image transfer method: w/c

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 03:59:29 PDT

This new paper, the Sheer Heaven, is also used as a
page in a sketchbook--simply tape it into place. Then
take your watercolor crayons such as caran d'ache and
scribble little patches of a few colors you would use
to sketch. Then voila--you have a traveling palette. I
have loved this for travel. However, I used the
parchment I could find locally. It didn't have the
furry quality which I think would really retain more
paint, and make the whole thing more rewarding. But it
was still good for a day of sketching.
Beth