[teacherartexchange] Centerpieces

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 17:11:14 PDT

Thanks to everyone about advice on the Sumerian art
projects.. I'm going to have the kids draw ziggurats
in perspective and then also recreate the Standard of
Ur in a large mural.

I have been asked to have my kids make centerpieces
for a school luncheon. Does anyone have any fabulous
ideas for something striking, yet fairly simple to
make? I am able to purchase materials if I need to.
Thanks in advance! Marcia