[teacherartexchange] Pinwheels for Peace 2006

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 19:13:24 PDT

Thanks to all of you who took part in the Pinwheels for Peace project
on Sept. 21st, 2006.
We estimate that one MILLION pinwheels were spinning in 2,400
locations throughout the world!

Check out our first gallery for 2006 to see beautiful images of
"whirled peace".
If you still have photos to send, please send them so that we can add
them to the second (or third) gallery.

We certainly appreciate your participation and look forward to 2007!

Ann & Ellen
http://www.pinwheelsforpeace.com