Re: [teacherartexchange] Input wanted on "blue clouds", are they common in other parts of the country?

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 18:56:42 PDT

Did you read last spring's (I believe it was May--maybe April) NAEA
journal? There was a more (to me, anyway) relevant developmental model
than Lowenfeld used, discussed. Ah, how I wish I hadn't brought it to school!

There are all sorts of wonderful works being written now about the
development of artistic creativity and aesthetics. The last book I read
about aesthetic development came from a professor from Ohio State.

I agree with you, Patty, re: aesthetics and art history. What's sad is
explaining (over and over again) to administration and parents that this is
a more than relevant piece of art practice.

Back to work!