Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 22, 2006

---------

From: Lucy Brown Karwoski (lucy.kski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 20:12:21 PDT

Re: Art Appreciation - undergrad course
Hello everyone,

I have been asked to teach an art appreciation course at the community
college where I am currently an adjunct photography instructor. I
would welcome any suggestions for sources, resources, content...

I envision the structure of the course to include explorations into
particular areas/styles via my lectures and visuals, with a student
project as a further response to the topic. I would love to include
interactive art sites that might tie into the topics, both as student
research and also art-making.

Lucy on L.I.