Re: [teacherartexchange] Input wanted on "blue clouds", are they common in other parts of the country?

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 12:53:50 PDT

On Sep 23, 2006, at 8:36 AM, twoducks@aol.com wrote:

> [...]

Great site. Craig Roland used to be a major contributor to this
list. I hope he is still "listening."

I always think the little ones know what we should ---- the sky isn't
blue and clouds are not white.
Maybe we don't see what they see because we get all hung up --- they
don't get hung up.
I always remember one of my foundation college art class assignments
--- Paint clouds without using white.

Patty