[teacherartexchange] Updating School Art Sites - post your site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 10:36:51 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know we have had several new members join the list since I last
updated this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

If you would like to have your art room listed on this page and in Art
Rooms, please post your site. I also link Artsonia sites and personal
art sites on this page - as well as Art Blogs.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/