Re: [teacherartexchange] New HS Lesson Plans - Linear Sculpture - Cut Paper Portraits

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 21:06:57 PDT

The paper cut lessons have been interesting For the
past several years I have been showing old
Schneinschnitz, not quite sure I have that spelling
correct, examples. The students have been bringing
more current day design images into their work. I
have also been facinated by the work of Kara Walker. I
saw her work this summer at the Metropolitan. I love
the way old art forms come to life again.
Susan in Ohio

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Cyndi-sculpture.htm

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Nicole-cutportrait.htm