Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] New HS Lesson Plans - Linear Sculpture - Cut Paper Portraits

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 21:06:57 PDT

The paper cut lessons have been interesting For the
past several years I have been showing old
Schneinschnitz, not quite sure I have that spelling
correct, examples. The students have been bringing
more current day design images into their work. I
have also been facinated by the work of Kara Walker. I
saw her work this summer at the Metropolitan. I love
the way old art forms come to life again.
Susan in Ohio

--- Judy Decker <> wrote:

> Dear Art Educators,
> There are two new lesson plans on Incredible Art
> Department.
> Linear Toothpick Sculpture by Cyndi Koppelman:
> Cut Paper Portrait by Nicole Brisco:
> Both lessons can be adapted to middle school.
> Regards,
> Judy Decker
> Incredible Art Department
> Incredible Art Resources