Re: [teacherartexchange] Questions...

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 13:12:43 PDT

If you look at a crystal video or Crizmac catalogs, and Art ed resources
you should find some. I have Lewis and Clark, through the eyes of an
Artist, also teaching art through history-book (sorry, it's at school-so the
exact title escapes me) But they give info, plus units and posters. One
poster that comes to mind is the one titled "Trail of Tears".