[teacherartexchange] National Art Education Foundation Grant Deadline is Oct 1

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 08:39:23 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I received this update from the NAEA....

NATIONAL ART EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
Office of the Executive Director
Phone 703-860-8000 Fax 703-860-2960
WebsiteŚhttp://www.naea-reston.org

FOUNDATION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 1ST

October 1, 2006 is the deadline for all proposals for grants offered
by the National Art Education Foundation.

Applications for and information about The Teacher Incentive Grants
Program, The Mary McMullan Fund for Art Education, The Ruth Halverson
Professional Development Fund, The SHIP Fund, and the Research Grants
in Art Education Fund can be found in a PDF booklet which may be
downloaded at: http://www.naea-reston.org/naef.html. These grants are
available to all individuals who have been members of NAEA for 1 year
or longer.

For more information on the NAEF Grants Program, contact Krista
Brooke, NAEF Recording secretary: kbrooke@naea-reston.org.