[teacherartexchange] Questions...

---------

From: debbie white (debbie.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 06:09:53 PDT

Hello - I am new to this list and to discussions like this... I chanced
upon you in a technology training. So, if I do not have the norms down,
please help me - thank you before hand...

I teach fifth grade (all subjects). I will be with these students for two
years (looping). I am beginning to get the basic drawing techniques for
this year while writing a grant to obtain a watercolor artist next year. My
focus for this year is "The Art of Exploring a New World"

My questions are these...

What resources are out there to teach US History through the eyes of artists
(of all types)?

Thank you!
Debbie