Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Series Books

---------

lpapanicolaou_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 22:38:20 PDT

Our district went with Davis' Adventures in Art a few years ago, but we had a set of Connections in the office and I always liked it more--it seemed to be a bit more classic and intelligent in the incorporation of art history. I probably should start investing in some of the middle school teachers' editions for my own classroom.

Linda