Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Series Books

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 17:24:14 PDT

Kathy,
Thanks for all of your information. I checked out the
Davis website and they look good. I like that they
have other materials to supplement their lessons. Some
companies I have looked into didn't have that.
I too am not looking for something to just copy all
the lessons out of, but rather as a tool to aid in my
teaching - sometimes I worry that I am not covering
everything and I feel like some books for each grade
level would help.
I am going to take your information to our next
meeting.
Thanks!!
Sarah in WI