Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Series Books

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 15:56:31 PDT

Sarah, we just got our new adoption materials. We went with the SRA Art
Connection series. A very good one- but you need the visuals- they have
posters, but our old edition had overhead transparencies- which I feel was
an efficient way to get them to analyze art. I went through all of the
adoption materials out there. Here is the link-
http://www.mcgrawhill.ca/school/imprints/sra/fine+arts/art+connects+features.php
Feel free to contact me off list if you have further ques.
Betsy