Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Eraser price

From: Michael sacco (occasm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 12:47:29 PDT

I have our school store stock up on Magic Rubs and my
other favorite, Le Pen, a fine point marker.
   All you have to do is ask and I'm sure most school
stores will oblige. We have PTA parents running ours
and they do get bulk discounts and kids can buy just
about all our art supplies from the store.

Mike Sacco
Paul J. Gelinas JHS
Setauket, NY

Do You Yahoo!?